Trouble with double backslash in the default save path

Installation and setup related issues.

Moderator: jr

Ziggy

Trouble with double backslash in the default save path

Post by Ziggy »

I have install bullzip on the win 2000 terminal server with citrix. Everything works fine except the place where it save the file (P:\\My Documents\*.pdf). I could change the setting for one user in the settings.ini that was no problem but every future user who gets the right to use bullzip will get again the wronge path. The path where bullzip must save his/her documents is P:\.

Does anyone have any solution for this problem?

Thanx,

Ziggy
jr
Site Admin

Post by jr »

If you want to set options globally then you can use the global.ini. Follow the link below to get a short description on how this works.

http://www.biopdf.com/guide/global_ini.php

Regards,
Jacob
Ziggy

Post by Ziggy »

Thanks for your reaction. My problem was actually with the double backslash. I would like to know from which place gets Bullzip his information the variable <personal>. I've installed bullzip also localy on my desktop. Here I have no problems. When I try to print I get the right path to my documents with one backslash D:\My documents but in an terminal server I get double backslash P:\\ (Where P:\ is My documents). The right path should be P:\

By the way I am also glad to know about global.ini. That has helpt me a lot in my network environment.

Thanx

Ziggy
jr
Site Admin

Post by jr »

Hi Ziggy,

I have done some changes in the latest beta 4.0.0.456. Please tell me if it works if you choose to try it.

Regards,
Jacob