Error: The operating system is not presently configured to run this application.

General usage of Access to MySQL

Moderator: jr

Loulli

Error: The operating system is not presently configured to run this application.

Post by Loulli »

Hi. Only when starting MS Access to MySQL via a batch file with the SETTINGS option I get since some days the error message "The operating system is not presently configured to run this application.". Everything works fine if I open MS Access to MySQL manually and use the same settings file as with the batch file. I can reproduce the error on two different PCs, so a defective installation doesn't look very probable to me except that it would be due to a bad Microsoft update.
MS Access to MySQL version: 5.5.0.282
MS Access on both PCs: 2209 (Build 15629.20156)
Batch File Line: C:\Progra~2\Bullzip\MSAcce~1\msa2mys.exe SETTINGS="C:\Users\smsi\Documents\ROSI2MySQL\ROSI_Export.ini", AUTORUN , HIDE, CLEARLOG
As already mentioned everything worked fine for many years, but since some days I get this error message.
I did an online Office Repair procedure and added some firewall inbound and outbound rules for MS Access and MS Access to MySQL. Nothing helped so far.
Any ideas how to further investigate which application causes the error and why it works manually both not via batch file?