Silent Installtion and command for default Storage Path

Installation and setup related issues.

Moderator: jr

Flo

Silent Installtion and command for default Storage Path

Post by Flo »

Hi there, i have an working silent installtion, which i want to integrate in an domain. i startet the command for this over the computer defaults by a script in the group policy. but the users should have an default storage path automaticly in the pullzip pdf creator, an this should not the default on the desktop. is there a switch command which i can use by the silent installtion? i ´ve found in thefolder %appdata%\Bullzip\PDF Creator\ the file user@PDF Creator.ini
where the last storage path is saved. Otherwise i try to expand my policy and copy the ini File by a script in the folder. But prefferd ist the command or switch in the silent installation.
Flo

Re: Silent Installtion and command for default Storage Path

Post by Flo »

I´ve installed it in the domain, by a seperate script and copy to each user %appdata%\bullzip\PDFPrinter\ the file settings@PDFPrinter.ini.
In the settings.ini, is the path entry now where the users should store their documents by default. In my solution first was the entry <personal>\PDF Documents\<title>.pdf in the second step changed to a UNC path on the server \\srv\data\2009\PDF-documents.

But i am still interested to know the command doing this by silent installation.